blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Monday, June 14, 2010

Mustela Stelaker, For Cradle Cap, Fragrance Free



Mustela Stelaker, For Cradle Cap, Fragrance Free

Stelaker™ helps remove cradle cap quickly and easily to eliminate potential sources of irritation and infection. It helps maintain a healthy scalp. The soothing and hydrating** qualities of Stelaker™ quickly and gently help relieve sensations of itching and skin discomfort. Its light, non-greasy and non-sticky cream texture makes it easy to apply and does not leave an oily film. Non-irritating, it is gentle enough for the most delicate areas of the skin and does not sting the eyes.

Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction. Tested under dermatological control and in pediatricians' offices.

**The outer layers of the epidermis.

Indications
For care of cradle cap in newborns and for other scaly conditions of the scalp and face.

Reviews:
-->I bought this for my 1 1/2 year old son who has severe eczema...It spread to his scalp and looked terrible. I bought this and received it yesterday. I put it on him before bed...Its not greasy, doesnt smell bad and was easy to apply. When he woke up this morning, I was amazed! His scalp looks sooo much better after just 1 use! I HIGHLY recommend this product! I plan on trying it out for my 2 1/2 year old that still has cradle cap...I have confidence that it will work just as great for him!

-->I bought the cream to give it a try, because my baby's cradle cap was pretty much all over his head. Now things getting better and better with every use. it did not disappeared just after one application, but definitely becoming less and less . Also, instruction says that you should apply it for a night and in the morning wash your baby head, but as we bath our baby at night, I just do the opposite - apply it at the morning and then wash before bedtime

-->My son had terrible cradle cap that wouldn't go away. We tried baby oil, mineral oil, olive oil, and three different prescriptions. I used this and it worked in two days.

-->This product worked great! I used it daily for about a week and my sons cradle cap is finally gone. The nice thing about this product is it is very gentle on baby's scalp and helps control the itchiness that is caused by the cradle cap. A bit expensive but worth the money!

-->My daughter had a lot of cradle cap for the first 4-5 months. I tried olive oil etc - nothing worked. This is the only cream that kept the cradle cap under control. And it was as simple as rubbing on her hair (and washing later) and we didn't have to keep combing her hair out.

-->My 6 month old son has had eczema since birth. His scalp and entire body gets so dry and flakey that he scratches till bleeding. I have used every cream, lotion and allergy medicine, etc. recommended by his pediatrician and nothing has worked on his scalp or body, until I tried the entire Dermo-Pediatrics line. The cradle cap cream has worked wonders for his scaly head, and the milky bath oil and lotion is so soothing to his skin. I just placed an order for the cream wash; I highly recommend this line for other parents who have battled with their childs skin problems like I have.

-->My 5 month old daughter has had cradle cap for several months. We tried baby oil, dandruff shampoo, creams, etc. and nothing seemed to relieve her scaly skin that she scratched to the point of bleeding. I finally found this product and after just one application there was a noticeable improvement. Now, one week later it is practically gone, and the bonus is that it is not at all greasy.

-->This completely cleared up my sons mild yet persistent cradle cap in 3 applications. Superb!

-->This stuff is amazing! We have used several products from Mustela and we've never been disappointed. My 9 week old son had the beginning stages of cradle cap and and it was cleared in one application! It also worked great on the dry patches he had behind his ears. I am a very happy mommy with a very happy baby thanks to Mustela!

-->This cradle cap lotion has worked it's wonders on my 3 month old. She does not have the scales or flakes on her scalp after just a couple of applications. The cradle cap is nearly invisible and has almost disapeared!! Give it a try, you will LOVE it!

-->I really love this stuff! OK, I'm not a baby, but I have scalp seborrhea/psoriasis like mad. I have used harsh steroids (prescriptions) that really just make my scalp more irritated. This stuff leaves my scalp soft, smooth, and happy!

Tiny-shop Price:
1pc for $2o.90 with free postage
Ready stock of 1pc only

0 comments:

Post a Comment