blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Monday, June 14, 2010

Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo



Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo 6.7oz


Enriched with Chamomile
* Tearless
* Hypoallergenic

Properties:
* Enriched with natural extracts of chamomile and wheat
* Respects baby's delicate hair and scalp
* Tearless
* Rinses easily
* Prevents tangling
* Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction

Made in France

Specially formulated to cleanse baby's fine and delicate hair. Suitable for daily use.

Reviews:
-->Have been using this product for over three years now since it was recommended by Pediatrician's office to combat cradle cap. It worked like a charm and is so gentle, has a wonderful, clean scent and a superior product. Lasts a long time, too.

-->I ordered this shampoo hoping that it would work to remove my daughter's cradle cap. It worked very well with minimal scrubbing. I had always used johnson & johnson tear-free shampoo. With that shampoo, I had to dig in and scrub hard with my nails; poor baby! An added plus to this shampoo is that my daughter does not cry when it gets in her eyes. For some reason her previous shampoo always made her cry because it hurt her eyes, even though it was supposed to be tear free. My daughter has thin textured slightly wavy hair with curls at the ends. This shampoo made her hair very silky. I was very impressed.

-->I have used Mustela since my son was 2 months old and love it. I used the foam when he was younger and it totally cleared up his cradle cap. Now as he is approaching his first birthday, I am using the shampoo and love how his hair looks and smells. I have recommended it to other mothers who are looking for an end to their child's cradle cap. It is very gentle and a little goes a long way. It's a really great baby product.

-->loved the baby wash and it's gentleness

-->Really like all mustela products.
My baby has very sensitive skin and with all mustela products all his rash has gone away!

Tiny-shop Price:
1pc for $14 with free postage
Ready stock of 1pc only

0 comments:

Post a Comment