blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Monday, June 28, 2010

Kids Mosquito Itch Relief Cream


Kids Mosquito Itch Relief Cream 20g
Instant Relief!
Gentle, Non-Stinging Cream

Baking Soda | Aloe Vera | Tea Tree Oil

Be Ready for
* Mosquitoes
* Black Flies
* Fleas
* Ticks
* and other bites

Made in USA

This gentle, non-stinging cream provides immediate soothing relief from the pain, itching and swelling of insect bites and stings. Contains baking soda, aloe vera and tea tree oil to help soothe and moisturize the skin.

Indications
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritations and itching due to:
* Insect bites
* Poison ivy, oak or sumac

Directions
* Dab directly on the bite or sting and rub gently
* If itching persists re-apply as necessary
* For a bee sting, remove stinger before treatment

For adults and children two years or older, apply to affected area.
Children under 2 years, consult a doctor.

Reviews :
-->My son always got bitten by mossies, which will cause him to scratch non stop at the bites. I have tried so many creams on him but still after applying he scratches. I tried this cream on him n he did not scratch as much. Just last night I got bitten by a mossie n immediately I applied After Bite n viola~ did not even feel the itchy after that! No more nasty scars!

-->I can't say enough about this product. We bought the After Bite Kids and the adults even used it. Apply it immediately after being bit by a mosquito and it takes the itch away and it doesn't come back...or if it does, then apply again and that's about it. No more whining kiddos saying they're itchy!

-->This has been an excellent product for my daughter. When she gets mosquito bites, two days later she develops large hives, and has intense itching. If we treat the bites within the first 24 hours, she can avoid the hives and itching. What a relief!

-->My daughter had flea bites and the itching and scratching was horrible. This product helped a lot.

-->I used this for my 4 year old son all last summer and I think it works pretty good. However, I did notice that he will complain of itching after a few hours so I usually wash the mosquito bite, dry it, and reapply it. I think it would be great if it lasted longer but all in all it is mostly effective in helping with bug bites. I did notice that if you reapply it on the same spot over and over without washing the area first, it gets kind a chalky build-up on the skin and isn't as effective. I would recommend using it knowing you should wash the area before reapplying a second time for maximum results.

Tiny-shop Price: 1pk for $8.50 with free postage
3pk for $22
1pk avai, more arriving in 3 weeks time.
If oos, waiting time is 3-4 week

Expiry date: Mar2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment