blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mustela Bebe Relaxing Bath with Cleansing Milk


Mustela Bebe Relaxing Bath with Cleansing Milk 6.7oz

For daily bath, to create an enjoyable and soothing moment and prepare for sleep. Prevents the drying of the delicate and sensitive skin of newborns, babies and children.

* Soap-free and non-foaming milky emulsion
* Gently cleanses with Mustela Cleansing Milk know for its signature scent - does not sting the eyes
* Calms and soothes with orange flower, a source of well-being and relaxation
* Moisturizes* delicate skin and preserves the hydrolipidic film
*Hydration of the outer layers of the epidermis

Made in France

Reviews:
-->This product smells great and definitely increases the relaxation my baby gets from her bath time. Then, I get to relax just by smelling her! :-) Moreover, I like the fact that I can use one product as both a bath and cleansing milk. No need to rinse.

-->I absolutely love Mustela, especially this baby wash. I have used it on all three of my babies with great results. It is moisturizing, without being heavy. I've never needed to apply separate moisturizer after using the Mustela milk wash. Further, there's no need to rinse, which is a great thing especially when you have a newborn and you're at the sponge bath stage. The wash makes babies smell AMAZING! It seems pricey, but you truly do not need much. I put a dime sized amount on a wet wash cloth and it's always been more than enough in a baby tub.

-->this product definitely moisturized my skin, and has a light and clean-smelling scent :)

-->Absolutely love this product. The smell is indeed very soothing and relaxing ... it even works to relax mom when giving baby her bath. I recommend this product without reservation.

Tiny-shop Price:
1pc for $18.90 with free postage
Ready stock of 1pc only

0 comments:

Post a Comment