blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vicks BabyRub Soothing Vapor Ointment




(This is the latest packing received on Sep 2009)

Vicks BabyRub Soothing Vapor Ointment
Soothing comfort for Babies

At times when your baby is fussy or irritable you want to do everything you can to soothe and comfort them.
The gentle Vicks BabyRub formula is made for babies skin, and contains Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Lavender - know for their pleasant aromas, and Aloe Vera to help soothe fussy babies.

Vicks BabyRub combines with your loving touch is perfect to calm, soothe and relax your baby.
Can be used as needed on babies 3 months and older.

Made in Germany
Ingredients: Petrolatum, Eucalyptus Oil, Fragrance, Rosemary Oil, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Aloe, Lavender Oil

Review:
->Vick vapor rub has worked for me killing toenail fungas. I had read this in a doctors column in the newspaper several years ago and from time to time I hear or read about it. I tried it on two toe nails that had become thick due to fungas. I put vicks on my toenails at night and after about 6-8 weeks the fungas was gone. Works great

->Works well on my toddler. She slept thru' the night even when she had cough and cold.

->When my kids are congested,at night, I put this on the bottom of their feet and then socks, while they sleep it soaks in and they feel better in the morning, PLUS, they get really soft feet too !!!!

->My daughter slept well, after using this, it was the first time I didnt hear my daughter's phlem while she was sleeping.

->This is a great product. Normally I rub it on my daughters chest but after reading about the feet, I'll have to try that next. It's great because unlike the adult Vick's, Baby Vicks is mild and smells nice.

->This stuff is AMAZING! It works great, and the tip about putting it on the bottoms of their feet and putting socks on to keep it on REALLY works, now my little one can sleep through the night with a bad cold! So great, she actually ASKS for it when she's not feeling well, and she's not even 2 yet!

->Oh my Goodness!!! I rubbed this on the soles of my daughter's feet, put socks on and she slept the whole night without coughing. It really works.

->I have used this on my daughter since she was 6 months old and she is now 22 months old. It works great when your baby is congested from a cold, or has a cough that keeps her awake at night. It easy to rub on while your baby is asleep and awake with little aroma, not like regular Vicks for adults that is very strong smelling. Baby Vicks is mild and can be used on the chest or back and works wonders to help my daughter sleep through the night.

Tiny-shop Price:
$9 each with free postage

3pcs for $25.50 with free postage
Ready stock avai
i
f oos, pre-order : 2-4 weeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment