blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spiffies Dental Childcare Tooth Wipes





Spiffies Dental Childcare Tooth Wipes
20pcs per pack

To prevent early childhood caries, the most common chronic disease of childhood, The American Academies of Pediatrics (AAP), Family Physicians (AAFP) and Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) all recommend that parents wipe their infants’ gum and erupting primary teeth with a washcloth or wet gauze two to three times daily.

Now there’s an easy, convenient way to protect your baby’s teeth and gums, and prevent the build-up of harmful bacteria at the same time.

Start with Spiffies™ — your baby’s first gum and tooth cleaner.

Safe: Spiffies™ contain all natural ingredients. Xylitol, the active ingredient in Spiffies™, is a naturally occurring substance found in raspberries and plums, and is actually produced naturally in humans. Xylitol has been used as a food additive in Scandinavia since the 1960s.

Effective: Xylitol has repeatedly been shown to inhibit dental decay and gum disease in large-scale studies with children and adults. You can avoid costly dental visits and long-term damage to your children’s health.

Convenient: Individually wrapped, Spiffies™ are ideal for use when away from home. Just put a couple of packets in your diaper bag or purse, and wipe your baby’s teeth and gums after each bottle or feeding.

Easy: Simply wrap the towelette around your finger, rub your baby’s teeth and gums thoroughly, and throw the wipe away. Infants and toddlers love the sweet grape taste of Spiffies™.

Description:
Designed for use on children over four months of age. Tear open packet, remove and unfold Spiffies™ dental wipe. Hold or wrap around finger and firmly grasp with thumb. Gently wipe child's oral cavity including teeth, gums, tongue and inner cheek surfaces.

Review:
->Great when you have a child who doesn't like having there teeth brushed
->My kid enjoys the taste, makes it alot easier for me to clean his teeth.

->I tried many different ways to brush my daughter's teeth. But only one way is work, it's the toothwipes. My daughter (20 months old) loves it!

->Clean Teeth, Cleans Hard To Reach Spots, Durable, Easy To Use, Gentle On Gums

->My 2 year old asks to get his teeth cleaned with Spiffies! I used to dread teeth brushing time at my house because my toddler wouldn't let me brush his teeth as thoroughly as I'd like. I often wondered if I was doing a good job and worried if he'd develop cavities as a result. Although I don't think Spiffies should be used independant of toddler toothpaste/brushing, it's a great in-between meals cleaning and great for travel or on-the-go. I asked a family member who is a dental hygenist, and she confirmed that Xylitol is a legitimate ingredient and research backs up the claims Spiffies makes which makes me feel better about this product. Spiffies tastes really good--we've tried grape, apple, and mango flavors--all are good!.

->Easy to use and DS loves the taste!

->My son is 2 and brushing his teeth is a battle. Naturally, we're concerned about dental hygiene and tooth decay so I began looking for some sort of alternative. I found these online and decided to give them a try. They work very well (as far as I can tell), but the only problem is that my son loves the taste so much that he tries to suck the wipe dry as I am trying to clean his teeth. It can be difficult to move it around his mouth while he's sucking, but overall they seem to work well and definitely beat the battles of holding him down while he's screaming his head off trying to use the toothbrush.

->My son doesn't have his teeth yet, but I use these to clean his gums and his mouth. Great for him to understand the concept of "brushing" at a young age

Retail Price: $13.95
$11 each (Free Normal Postage)
3pk at $29.80, 6pk at $57
Ready stock
Expiry: 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment