blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kids Mederma for Scars, Skin Care for Scars


Kids Mederma for Scars, Skin Care for Scars
0.7 oz (20 g)

From The Leader In Scar Management
#1 Pediatrician Recommended

Pediatrician Recommended for old and new scars.
Goes on purple, dries clear! Kid friendly scent!

Helps old and new scars resulting from, cuts & scrapes, stitches, burns, bug bites, and surgery, appear softer and smoother.

Non-toxic -- Won't stain clothes -- Easy to use -- Absorbs quickly

About the product
Each year, over 4 million children are involved in accidental falls, scrapes, cuts, bug bites and burns. Unfortunately, these injuries can lead to scarring, which is why it’s always good to have MEDERMA® for Kids™ on hand. Recommended by 94% of pediatricians, MEDERMA® for Kids™ is greaseless, pleasant smelling, easy to use and fun for children. Kids enjoy being involved in the treatment, because the gel goes on purple and disappears. And parents can feel confident about MEDERMA® for Kids™ because it’s from the makers of MEDERMA® — the #1 doctor- and pharmacist- recommended product for scars. In a recent study, children who used MEDERMA® for Kids™ experienced noticable improvement at 4 weeks in the appearance, color, texture, and softness of their scars.

About Mederma
In a nutshell, MEDERMA® Skin Care for Scars™ is an invisible, greaseless, pleasant-smelling gel recommended by doctors and pharmacists to improve the color, texture and overall appearance of old and new scars.

MEDERMA® is also affordable and easy-to-use. Especially when you compare it to other types of scar treatments like injections, surgery, silicone sheeting and cosmetic pads. Also, unlike sheeting and pads, MEDERMA® is an invisible scar treatment. So no one has to know you’re using it but you.

As the #1 doctor- and pharmacist-recommended product for scars, MEDERMA® is a product that will deliver on its promises. Whether your scar is from surgery, a burn, stretch marks, an injury or acne, you can be sure that MEDERMA® can help make it appear softer, smoother and less noticeable.

Water (Pruified), PEG 4, Allium Cepa Bulb Extract (Onion), Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, D&C Violet 2, FD&C Red 4

Apply a thin coat of Mederma® for Kids™ to the scar and gently massage in 3 times a day for 8 weeks on new scars and 3 times a day for 3 to 6 months on existing scars.

Review:
-->My daughter had the old scars. Now i'm using my baby's forehead. The color is purple. The coler is not good when she go to the school. Because they show the color on her forehead. So we can use it at night. Eventhough I use it for short time, I expect this product help the old scars.

-->It's a great product! I used regular Mederma for a scar my oldest daughter had and now you have to be right up in her face to even see it, it's so faint now. When my 4 year old son had to get stitches, I bought the kids Mederma right away. (My kids are too beautiful to have scars.) Yes, its a little expensive, but you only need a little bit for each application, so it lasts a looong time.

-->I bought this product because it came in a smaller tube than the adult version and I don't plan on using it that much longer. I was out of the other after having used it twice daily for 3 months on a burn scar. I'm thinking once this tube is gone, so will my scar. This product is amazing. I see improvement almost daily. It does have a slight grape smell but rubs in quickly and dries clear. I've never had a problem with it getting on my clothes even if I dress minutes after application.

-->I am not sure why this product is a "kids" version, other than it is purple going on the skin. The purple is annoying because you have to rub it in completely in order to not have a purple coating on the skin. I had to rub and rub at my toddler (who wanted to take off). Plus the purple color can get on clothes, etc. I would just buy the regular Mederma. This did work on my daughter's burn scar; it is still visible, but smaller and faded to the same color as her skin. I used it twice a day.

-->My daughter's face got scraped with a fingernail and after the scab had healed, she had a pink spot that wasn't fading and was indented a little bit, so I bought mederma. This was 2 years ago and there is no trace of where the scar was. My son crashed his chin into the edge of the picnic table, so he has a pink line down the middle of it. I will be using this to help it fade.

$29.90 each (Free Normal Postage)
2pcs for $47.50
(Free Normal Postage)
Ready stock.
If oos, waiting time is 2-3 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment