blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Sunday, February 7, 2010

California Baby Shampoo and Bodywash, Super Sensitive



California Baby Shampoo & Bodywash, Super Sensitive
8.5 oz (255 ml)


For Adults, Kids, Babies & Newborns!

* No: Fragrance
* No: Lauryl Sulfate
* No: DEA
* Made With 100% Decyl Polyglucose
* No Tears, Hypoallergenic
* Safe For Use With Homeopathy
* All Natural

No Tricky Ingredient Listing or Label Claims

Chemically sensitive and immune impaired people need to pay particular attention to ingredient listings. California Baby® prides itself on full ingredient disclosure.

Chemically Sensitive Facts & Tips:

* Germaben is a tricky way of not listing parabens! Germaben is the trade name for the combination of methyl, ethyl, propyl & butyl paraben. Germaben is not listed in consumer chemical dictionaries.
* California Baby® uses Decyl polyglucose exclusively in all of our Shampoo & Bodywash and Bubble Baths.
* Decyl polyglucose is Non-Invasive and extremely biodegradable.

Preservatives are vital in killing yeast and bacteria. I have researched alternatives to parabens-none measure up; "natural" preservatives contain parabens to purify their water bases! After years of ingredient and product research I feel this is an excellent product!

Sincerely, Jessica - Developer of California Baby®

California Baby® Products are Not Tested on Animals.

Made in USA

Review:
--> We use this as a bubble bath, now that my baby is more active in the tub and doesn't always hold still for me to wash him with a cloth. This whole line is great. A little goes a long way, too, so it lasts for a long time. We love it, and will be trying their whole line.

--> I use this not only for my son, but myself, too. We use it as the whole package for him, and I use it as my daily shampoo. It's gentle. it's washes away with no residue, and really gives my hair that clean feeling. I like to use this particularly on my son when I am washing off sunscreen- because it gets him clean (and we use thicker sunscreens on him)- have recommended to my sister and mom (both adults)- for shampoo and they both love it!! Another reason why we use this is because it has a good rating by the EWG, so you know it's very safe.

--> This is the only body wash that does not seem to bother my son's sensitive skin. We have been battling eczema and dry skin on him since he was a baby. I started using it when he was a newborn. When we switched to a different "natural" brand, he started getting very dry and irritated skin. So we switched back. Then when he was a toddler I switched again since this product is kind of expensive. He seemed ok for awhile, but this winter his skin started flaring up again. So we have switched back to California Baby and are dilligently moisturizing. The difference was almost instant. We are sold on this product and won't switch again!

-->This is what we have used for both children in the bath. One child has sensitive skin and asthma...both children get clean with no irritation to their young and tender skin. We love this product.

-->I am super-allergic to products with fragrance and certain preservatives (formaldehyde mostly) so finding soap / shampoo I can use is a hassle. That's why I was so happy to find CA Baby products. I love this bodywash because it's all-natural, safe for sensitive skin, and lathers really well.

-->This is the best shampoo, it was the only thing that i found to get ride of my ifants cradle cap.. It went away after a few times. I even got my sister to use it on her baby, she had some eczema on her face, after a few baths it went right away. I tell every one that i know who have kids or is having a baby to try this shampoo. It the best that i have found..I even tryed it on my own hair it made my hair and scalp feel get.. TRY It.

$19.50 with Free postage
OOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment