blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Safety Straps for TV, Player , Heavy appliances



Safety Straps for TV, Player , Heavy appliances

Tip-proof your electronics. Anchor your TV, DVD player, and heavy appliances!
Our peel-and-stick straps secure gear to furniture, so tots can't unbalance them.
Won't damage wood; removes easily.
One set (2 packs) for items under 50 lbs

- Consists of 4-2"L x 2"W x ½"H buckles, 2-5"L x ¾"W black rugged plastic reinforced durable straps, 2 alcohol Preps, and instructions
- One kit (2-corner attachment), holds up to 50 lbs.
- Surfaces for fastener attachments must be clean and dry. Use Alcohol Pads provided, don't substitute household cleaners
- Bond time: 100% after 72 hours
- Easy to work, open to release, close to lock
- Not intended for use to hold or support weight on vertical surfaces
- Not intended for use on copper, brass, rough and porous surfaces such as unfinished wood, concrete or fabrics

- Product of USA

Reviews:
-->We have this attached to our TV (we have one of the big old heavy ones). This is really providing me with a feeling of security as our toddler is now trying to climb up on everything, including the TV stand. We've been using this about 3 months or so and it seems to work great.

-->This product works very well at helping to prevent appliances from tipping.

-->I searched and searched for TV straps. Couldn't find anywhere! These are really good.

-->We had just purchased a flat screen TV, and were worried about the baby pulling it over onto himself when he started walking. I'm not handy, and I installed these straps in under 10 minutes. Great product....the TV doesn't even wobble any more!

-->These are a must have for all dressers, TVs, bookcases etc... and they are hard to find in the hardware stores. We had no trouble installing them.

-->We have a big screen TV, and they seem to be quite strong

-->These were amazingly strong. We used them on both our TVs even one that just sat on top of a cabinet. Now, I also told my children not to push on the TV or climb on the furniture but this would've prevented any major accidents.

-->These were easy to install on my twins tv in their play room. They seem to be pretty durable and look like they will safely serve their purpose.

-->I bought these because I have two boys and they are into everything...my youngest reaches for the buttons on TV and I have the furniture strapped to wall but not tv....so I have seen that furniture straps really work from my little brother and older son who both have climbed up and had dressers fall but now the straps will keep the tv on the furniture if it does tip due to a climber...so far so good and I hope to never have to see if they don't work...but better to take the pro active step and avoid a very bad accident then not try at all...very easy to install!!!

-->In the past year in our area, several toddler/preschoolers deaths of have occurred from tv’s toppling onto them. I researched quite a bit for tv safety products and this is the only one I could find. I was skeptical since I couldn’t imagine how a few straps could keep a tv secure. Well, IT WORKS! I can’t tell you how pleased I am with this product.


Tiny-shop Price:
$28.90 with free postage
Ready stock of 1set avai

0 comments:

Post a Comment