blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ice Cream Holder for Kids





Ice Cream Holder For Kids
Are you tired of cleaning up ice cream mess??
No more messy, drippy, dropped ice cream cones!


Ice cream Holder not only catches melting ice cream before it starts dribbling, it makes treats easier to hold. Self-standing, too, so kids can rest it upright on a table. One end holds assorted-size ice cream cones; the other holds frozen treats on a stick.

* Keeps clothing clean, eliminates sticky puddles, and even lets kids eat neatly in the car
* One end holds various ice cream cones (including sugar, waffle, and cake cones), while the other holds frozen bar-style treats
* Dishwasher safe polypropylene
* Catches all sticky little drips
* Made in USA


Reviews:
-->My 20 month old daughter usually made a big mess, or made me hold her ice pop for her. This elimated much of the mess.. aside from having to wipe her face and hands, which is normal for a toddler. I was also so confident, that I let her eat her pop on the couch. She grabbed for and held onto this much more easily since she couldn't feel the cold of the pop on her hands.

-->They are ingenious! Wish I had invented them. They worked for the messy adults just as well as the little ones. These are now a requested item in my house.

-->This is a great product to not get popsicles and ice cream cones on the floor. Plus it gives my son something to hold onto than the popsicle stick.

-->My 7 year old - who doesn't like to be messy loves this and enjoys using it. So far, I have only used it for popsicles. It's easy to use and clean and is a great idea.

-->My 3 & 5 yr olds can put down their treats, in the holder, without making a mess - very handy when you have slow eaters. Will be buying more.

-->This product does indeed keep melted ice cream from running down arms or clothes

-->I really wanted my 18 mo son to have popsicles during this warm weather, but was terrified of the mess. We used this the first day we got it and it worked perfectly! No mess and he could set it down without spilling when he had enough.

Tiny-shop Price:
1pc for $12.90 with free postage
2pcs for $24.90 with free postage
Ready stock of 5pcs avai

If oos, Pre-order : 2-4 weeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment