blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mustela Bebe Dermo-Cleansing Gel for Hair and Body



Mustela Bebe Dermo-Cleansing Gel for Hair and Body
16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Made in France

Soap-Free
* Hypoallergenic

Properties:
* Cleanses while respecting the integrity of the scalp's hydrolipidic film: Soap-Free, neutral pH.
* Super-fatted agents (derived from coconut) compensate for drying effects of tap water.
* Soothes sensitive skin with vitamin B5.
* Does not sting the eyes.
* Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction.

Ingredients
Water, PEG 40 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamide DEA, PEG 150 Distearate, Disodium Peg 4 Cocamido MIPA-Sulfosuccinate, Glycol Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben

Reviews:
-->Great head to toe baby wash. Doesn't give my eczema-prone child a rash and is truly tear-free. I also use it to clean my inner eyelids, so I am certain it doesn't sting. It has a light scent that dissipates quickly.

-->I tried the Johnson's product line and it dried out my son's skin and made him peel. I bought this soap, and it is fabulous! The smell is incredible and it is non-irritating and non-drying. He is now 5 months old, and I still use it every day on him. I use it to wash my face sometimes because I love the smell (could be because it smells like him).

-->My daughter also has eczema and this is the only soap that works for her. It's very mild and doesn't leave her dry and irritated. I've tried many other types of soaps, including all-natural products, and this is the only one that works.

-->Exceptionally mild, and very pleasant in every aspect. Love it! My newborn has very sensitive skin, but so far no allergic reactions to any Mustela products! We use this gel with every bath, and it's definitely worth the price!

-->I LOVE this for our baby! I was first introduced to this with a trial pack. This shower gel is great! It leaves her skin feeling soft. The scent is light & fresh. I'm tempted to use it on my older daughters. A tearless formula is always a plus in my book! I highly recommend for all new parents.

-->Someone gave us some of this when our little girl was first born and we grew to love it and have purchased it for many other first time parents. It's great on the kids and the smell is perfect -- smells just like a baby should. Highly recommend.

-->My children have slightly sensitive skin and have not had a problem with this product. It does not have an overwhelming smell, since I am also very sensitive to odor, but nice enough for that fresh baby smell.

-->Very mild but cleansing. Everyone who holds my daughter has commented on the lovely scent. And don't let the luxury price point dissuade you - it's very cost effective: my daughter is 6 months old and we just finished the bottle we've been using since her first bath.

-->This is by far the best hair and body wash you will ever use for your kids. We have used this and other Mustela products since my son was 3 months old. He has dry, eczema-prone skin, and has no trouble at all with these products. I also installed a water filter in the tub so he has had no breakouts. I recommend Mustela to everyone I know that is having a baby, and usually buy this for baby showers. A little goes a long way, so this is extremely cost effective. An added bonus is that the Bebe line smells fantastic! Fresh and clean, just like a baby should smell.

Retail Price:$28.90
Tiny-shop Price: $24 with free postage
Ready stock of 3pcs

if oos, Waiting time : 2-3 weeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment